about us
my name is nova nofridawati!
RSS

letter to romeo

dear Romeo
I never thought that I’ll write this letter to you, I mean, this one. See, I had so many dreams about love, but then, you know, I never get a change to make it real.
I always confuse, about boy, my own heart, and so on. But, because you are Romeo, I just want to ask to you about boys.

What is boys want? What actually they want? What they really want? I mean, why they just speak out? It make some girl confuse.
In my own case, there is a boy, he know, he really know what I’m feeling to him, but he just act like do not know anything. He always make me asking, what is he want?

Then, there a boy, different one. He always beside me, he always there for me, but he has a girlfriend, what I am suppose to do? I can not handle this alone.
I need your help Romeo, I need to know what is in boys mind. Make them speak out, please.

my pleasure
nova^^
trash-trash-trash!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: