about us
my name is nova nofridawati!
RSS

am i a confuse girl??

Many days in my life I felt like nothings happen, or do not know what is going on!

I life my life just like a confuse girl. I do not want to life like that, I wanted to life my life with there are so many dreams that I will catch, then I know what to do for that, yeah, something like that, but I do not know, am i? can i? will i?

I am trying to be a good girl, but I’m still like this, like ask to my self, will I can do that? Or will I get it? Or may be I will doing nothing with my life!

Oh… it’s so bad eh? So scary! I don’t want to life like that!
I want to be a girl who knows what her wanted in her life, and always trying to catch it!
I don’t want to be a confuse girl!


trash-trash-trash!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: