about us
my name is nova nofridawati!
RSS

letter to juliet

letter to Juliet....
oleh Oupha SukosukoLaa pada 08 Januari 2011 jam 13:24

Dear Juliet

I have so many things I want to ask to you,

You know, you have a very-very famous love story, do you know that your story make thousands girls in the world dreaming that some day they will have a story like you too?

How do you think about that?

Are they will get it?

But I don’t. I mean, I don’t want have a love story like yours, a story about love that you can’t have. I don’t want that, although it is a very great love story, very deep, very complicated, and also very famous too. I want I can have my love.

I dreams about a simple love story. I love him, he love me. I have my love. I feel like every things is gonna be ok because he with me, and I’ll be always there with him, no matter what is going on! That’s simple.

So, how do you think?

I mean, every girl no needs to dream about a great story like your story. I mean, every girl will have their own story, right?

You know, I have been thinking about this as long as I remember. How do your story can be that’s famous? I mean, are you happy with your story? It is a sad love story, right?

A love story must be a story make you cry because it is so beautiful, right?

Oh, it is gonna be a very long letter, you have to stop me right now, I will write to you soon,

Smells ya latter,

My pleasure,

Nova^^



akuu buat surat ini pas lagi di bus kampus mau kkampus td, gag tau kenapa kpikiran aj,

nb: mungkin ntar q tulis surat bwt romeo juga lah, biar adil, :D


ini juga salah satu note aku di fb,

trash-trash-trash!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: