about us
my name is nova nofridawati!
RSS

firts posting on 2011

yeah, it's 2011 now....
scary things eh??

i'm older and older every day, then i've to change many thing in my life, and i've got to catch many thing too,

it is about 2 month later, i will in my 6th semester, can you imagine that? i'm so old, and i have to finish my study about one and a half years later,

it's mean that i have to finish my novel before i get graduate my study if i want to continue my study in Scotland, because i can’t left my mom without nothing, i mean, i have to have a guarantee their live here, that's mean i have to finish my novel, then published,

then, about Scotland, how can i catch that if i have no ability enough? it's mean i have to learn and learn more,
then, you know, i'm a silly and lazy girl, how can i catch that so much thing with this?
Huaa…... it is not gonna working huh?
I felt so confuse, I mean, what can I do now?
wish me for that....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: