about us
my name is nova nofridawati!
RSS

new obsession!

i just searched for my new obsession, i mean, i need it. like some thing you always thinking and make you happy when you found it.
and then, i found one thing. but... i mean, i thought it will be some one, not some thing, hehe....

i used to obsessed about Justin Bieber, but i don't. i mean, i'm writing a story that inspired by him, ok most of it right now, and it is not gonna finish until i have new thing to write. but i can't obsessed for him, i just can't. i don't know what's wrong with me. which girl in this world who not obsessed by him now? I AM!

so, here we go...

my new obsession is... FASHION!!

but not like others, i mean my others obsession, i don't really think it is a good obsession for me.

see, fashion is about 'how do you look'. and i never think about it in a whole my life before this time. see what i mean? it is not gonna working.

but then, i think again. how it is gonna be a problem? no it is not. i remember my prophet said that "hygiene is partly of faith". it is meaning that i have to concern too about "how do i look", then it will be part of hygiene, right? and then it is gonna be part of mt faith.

and i think more. if i concern about 'how do i look', then i will be prettier, right??
ahaha...
it is just one of many bonus if i do it.

i have a dream that some day i will have my own clothing line. you know? it is not gonna be working if i never concern about my own body.
if i concern about it from now, then 'one day' i just need to continue it. and i will have a very fabulous clothing line then.

my problem is, i have no money. fashion is about cost. you need more money if you wanna get better look. and if i trying to make a clothing line, i need a camera too. and i have been dream about it this all along. a DSLR camera i think.

then about my body. i have no such a good body. i am short, fat, black one. how do i can be a fashionista with that??

i don't know how it's going then. we will see.

tomorrow i get to UPI for being a flower girl, ahaha...
it is just funny a name i called my self. 'flower girl'???

if i success with that, and i got much money, may be i will try it.

just now, i try it in my tumblr. i get it a fashion-sweet thing-blablabla blog, and make this one a blog that a place i got my real mind out.

see ya later!

i messed up! didn't i??

trash-trash-trash!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: