about us
my name is nova nofridawati!
RSS

my life?? It's wonderful!

i don't know how to start this story.
oke then, i just go, hihi..:D

my life is wonderful!!
i have no idea how much ALLAH love me, then HE send me some of HIS angles to take care of me.

i have a wonderful family.
my beloved mom, dad, and my lill' bro.
they just such a wonderful people.
i love them so much, much than i can say.

then i have my kemumuu now.
he is very lovely boy.
he treat me very well. best, i think.
he treat me just like i am his Queen and he is the slave. i don't like this idea, but he told me about it.
but, from my eyes, he really treat me well. it's just make me feel loving by him so much.

i have wonderful friends too.
those people really love me more than i think.

i always think that i'm not a special one.
i just and ordinary girl who try to be a good daughter for my parent.
but then i got more than i can expect for my life.

the only thing i can do now is try my hardest to be a good girl.
being a good daughter for my parent.
being a good girlfriend for my kemumu.
being a good friend for my friends.
being a good teacher for my student.
and so on.

and as always, i love to make a list about my goal, then, here it is:

1. studying harder then now, for skripsi, :).

2. repair my English. just look at now, my English is being much ridiculous! should i throw up here because read my own write? :(

3. studying Japanese also. with my beloved kemumu of course. :D

4. starting studying Guitar. but how? i just always busy recently. huff..

5. saving money, hihi.. (for the other goal list, must have stuff list.)

6. so on..

just let it go.
i love my life.
and i life my love. :)


hug-hug-hug!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: